FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions section is divided into two sections:
Public Viewer Information and User Registration Information.
1) How To Do A Search?
2) How To Choose A Mediator?
3) What is the Mediation Process
4) What are the Different Types of Conflict Resolution?
5) Visit Mediation FAQ website for complete Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation and Mediators
1) Why You Should Register in the Mediation Directory?
2) Mediation Directory Features
3) Subscription Plans
4) How To Register Sign Up?
5) How to Sign In To Your Account?
6) How to Use Account Dashboard?
Finding the best mediator is always a difficult challenge. The Mediation Directory makes the mediator selection process easy. Mediator profiles contain the knowledge, skill and expertise of each experienced mediator. Mediators will provide professional consultation to help resolve your dispute issues.
Step 1: Select a Category
We have an extensive list of legal practice category. Select the legal practice category that most closely applies to your specific situation.
Step 2: Select a State or Country
We have all fifty U.S. States. For International mediation, please consult the “International Search” menu tab in the top navigation menu. Select the State or Country where your legal issue or problem is located.
Step 3: Select a City within the State or Country
Within each U.S. State and International Country, we have listed the City areas. Most City areas are aligned with judicial court districts. Select the City where your dispute issue or problem is located.
After you have selected the CATEGORY, STATE and CITY, Click the SUBMIT button.
Review Mediators. The search results will display a list of Mediators. Review their Company Profile. A local mediator is typically your best source of information. We suggest that you make contact with several mediators to find a neutral mediator that you are comfortable with. Expertise and fees will vary. We recommend an in-person consultation before deciding to retain a mediator.
USER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Mediation Directory Provides the Most Value and Online Visibility than any other Mediation Directory. Our goal is to drive new customers to your business. With many Category areas, we make it easy for potential customers to find your specific Mediation services quickly. Our specialized SEO - Search Engine Optimization gets your Profile indexed with Google, Bing and other major search engines. In addition, we have a network of over 300 themed legal websites strategically designed to route internet users to the Mediation Directory. Plus, Gold and Silver Plan members may use our Legal Article Directory, and Legal Press Release Directory to continuously drive new customers to your Mediation services.
With a Mediation Directory listing, your business will reach a local and global audience, gain new customers, improve relationships with existing customers and increase your visibility and opportunities on the World Wide Web.
Gold and Silver Plan Members Receive These Premium Services:
• Company Name, City, State, Country
• Contact Person
• Profile Hyperlink to your Website
• Telephone Numbers For Office and Mobile
• Email Contact Us Form with your email Address Hidden to reduce Spam
• Separate Username Email and Company Email for greater ability to route inquires and security for Account Sign In.
• Social Media Fields for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedln, MySpace
• List Your Expertise In One To Many Category Practice Areas
• Unlimited Number Of City Areas under Selected U.S. State
• Large Profile Description Area for Company's Services, Products, And Expertise.
• Individual Description Area for each Selected Category.
• Add your Associations & Education Information in Your Profile Description
• Upload Logo and Banner Iamges for your Profile Page
• Dynamic Account Sign In Page to Control and Edit your Profile at any time 24/7.
• SEO - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your Profile Page ranked with Google, Bing and major search engines
• Unlimited Free Article & Press Release Postings in our Legal Article & Press Release Directories with Hyperlink To Your Website and Profile Page
• List Your Events & Seminars in our Dispute Resolution Legal Book Store with hyperlink to your Website and Profile Page
• Banner Advertising - Special Advertising Rates In Over 300 Dispute Resolution Websites including this Directory.
View Subscription Plan Comparisons, Click Here
Register for USA Mediator Directory, Click Here
Register for International Mediator Directory, Click Here
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. Go to the SignIn page to access your profile information. You can update your profile information at any time using your SignIn ID. Click Here for SignIn page.